Return and Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with your ENGLISH4TODAY purchase of a product, please email our Customer Services Team for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 14 calendar days of the receipt of the product. Configure-to-order, personalized or other customized products may not be returned for refund or exchange unless such product is unable to be used due to transit damage (DOA see below). If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, ENGLISH4TODAY will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. You must return the product to ENGLISH4TODAY within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product.
Please note that ENGLISH4TODAY does not permit the return of or offer refunds for the following products:
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications, including personalized products and co-branded products
- Opened software (Note that you may return software after rejecting the licensing terms, provided the software is not installed on a computer. However, if your software includes a license that you can read before you break the seal or sticker on the software media packaging, you may not return the software once you break the software media packaging seal or sticker.)
- Electronic software downloads once the download has been made and you are in possession of the software
- ENGLISH4TODAY Online Membership Services (you may discontinue a membership service at any time by contacting our Customer Service Desk and billing for the membership services will cease once your request has been processed).
PARTIAL REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- ENGLISH4TODAY Online Assessments where the assessment has not been taken a full refund will be provided less a 20% administration fee.
- ENGLISH4TODAY Lessons with an Online Tutor: special conditions apply to the cancellation of lessons depending on when the lessons are cancelled. Usually, we will, at our discretion, provide a 50% refund for all lessons not taken and where at least 48 hours notice of discontinuation is given prior to the next scheduled lesson.
- ENGLISH4TODAY Online Courses: Refunds cannot be applied once the course has been accessed by the user. If the user has not logged into the course and there have been no lessons with an online tutor, then a refund of the course fees less a 10% administraion fee will be provided.
NOTE: ENGLISH4TODAY recommends that you read all Terms and Conditions governing your purchase of and English4Today product, publication or service before purchasing.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) Product: System Failure Out of the Box
An ENGLISH4TODAY-branded software product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a software failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please email ENGLISH4TODAY Support within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. ENGLISH4TODAY Support will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
- Replacement: ENGLISH4TODAY, at its expense, will ship another of the same product .
- Refund: You may request a refund of your purchase price