Search and save vocabulary to your My Vocab lists!
1. [Adjective]: perfect or complete or pure; "absolute loyalty"; "absolute silence"; "absolute truth"; "absolute alcohol"
2. [Noun]: something that is conceived to be absolute; something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control; "no mortal being can influence the absolute"
3. complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers; "absolute freedom"; "an absolute dimwit"; "a downright lie"; "out-and-out mayhem"; "an out-and-out lie"; "a rank outsider"; "many right-down vices"; "got the job
4. not limited by law; "an absolute monarch"
5. not capable of being violated or infringed; "infrangible human rights"
6. without conditions or limitations; "a total ban"
7. expressing finality with no implication of possible change; "an absolute (or unequivocal) quarantee to respect the nation''s authority"; "inability to make a conclusive (or unequivocal) refusal"
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.