Search and save vocabulary to your My Vocab lists!
1. [Adjective]: (usually followed by `of'') having capacity or ability; "capable of winning"; "capable of hard work"; "capable of walking on two feet"
2. [Adjective]: (followed by `of'') having the temperament or inclination for; "no one believed her capable of murder"
3. possibly accepting or permitting; "a passage capable of misinterpretation"; "open to interpretation"; "an issue open to question"; "the time is fixed by the director and players and therefore subject to much variation"
4. have the skills and qualifications to do things well; "able teachers"; "a capable administrator"; "children as young as 14 can be extremely capable and dependable"
5. having the requisite qualities for; "equal to the task"; "the work isn''t up to the standard I require"
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.