2. [Adjective]: used especially of mouth or eyes; "he sat quietly with closed eyes"; "his eyes were shut against the sunlight"
3. [Adjective]: of a curve or surface; having no end points or boundary curves; of a set; having members that can be produced by a specific operation on other members of the same set; of an interval; containing both its endpoints
4. [Adjective]: not open or affording passage or access; "the many closed streets made travel difficult"; "our neighbors peeped from behind closed curtains"
5. blocked against entry; "a closed porch"
6. not having an open mind; "a closed mind unreceptive to new ideas"
7. with shutters closed
8. shut down; "the airport is closed because of the weather"; "the many closed shops and factories made the town look deserted"
9. not open to the general public; "a closed meeting"
10. (of the wings of birds and insects) closed together
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.