Search and save vocabulary to your My Vocab lists!
1. [Adjective]: brought about or set up or accepted; especially long established; "the established social order"; "distrust the constituted authority"; "a team established as a member of a major league"; "enjoyed his prestige as an established writer"; "an established pr
2. introduced from another region and persisting without cultivation
3. conforming with accepted standards; "a conventional view of the world"
4. shown to be valid beyond a reasonable doubt; "the established facts in the case"
5. securely established; "an established reputation"; "holds a firm position as the country''s leading poet"
6. settled securely and unconditionally; "that smoking causes health problems is an accomplished fact"
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!