Search and save vocabulary to your My Vocab lists!
1. [Adjective]: relating to or suitable for growth; "the growing season for corn"; "good growing weather"
2. [Noun]: (electronics) the production of (semiconductor) crystals by slow crystallization from the molten state
3. [Noun]: (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level; "he proposed an indicator of osseous development in children"
4. having or showing vigorous vegetal or animal life; "flourishing crops"; "flourishing chicks"; "a growing boy"; "fast-growing weeds"; "a thriving deer population"
5. increasing in size or degree or amount; "her growing popularity"; "growing evidence of a world depression"; "a growing city"; "growing businesses"
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.