Search and save vocabulary to your My Vocab lists!
1. [Adjective]: tolerant of change; not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or tradition
2. [Noun]: a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties
3. [Noun]: a person who favors an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets
4. showing or characterized by broad-mindedness; "a broad political stance"; "generous and broad sympathies"; "a liberal newspaper"; "tolerant of his opponent''s opinions"
5. not literal; "a loose interpretation of what she had been told"; "a free translation of the poem"
6. having political or social views favoring reform and progress
7. given or giving freely; "was a big tipper"; "the bounteous goodness of God"; "bountiful compliments"; "a freehanded host"; "a handsome allowance"; "Saturday''s child is loving and giving"; "a liberal backer of the arts"; "a munificent gift"; "her fond and
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.