Search and save vocabulary to your My Vocab lists!
1. [Noun]: a customs document listing the contents put on a ship or plane
2. clearly apparent or obvious to the mind or senses; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"; "evident hostility"; "manifest disapproval"; "patent advantages"; "made his meaning plain"; "it is plain that he is no reac
3. [Verb]: reveal its presence or make an appearance; "the ghost manifests each year on the same day"
4. [Verb]: record in a ship''s manifest; "each passenger must be manifested"
5. [Verb]: provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one''s behavior, attitude, or external attributes; "His high fever attested to his illness"; "The buildings in Rome manifest a high level of architectural sophistication"; "This decision demonstrates his se
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.