Search and save vocabulary to your My Vocab lists!
1. [Adjective]: moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place); "a mobile missile system"; "the tongue is...the most mobile articulator"
2. [Noun]: a port in southwestern Alabama on Mobile Bay
3. [Noun]: sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
4. [Noun]: a river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay
5. affording change (especially in social status); "Britain is not a truly fluid society"; "upwardly mobile"
6. (of groups of people) tending to travel and change settlements frequently; "a restless mobile society"; "the nomadic habits of the Bedouins"; "believed the profession of a peregrine typist would have a happy future"; "wandering tribes"
7. capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another; "a highly mobile face"
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.