Search and save vocabulary to your My Vocab lists!
1. [Adjective]: concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles; "moral sense"; "a moral scrutiny"; "a moral lesson"; "a moral quandary"; "moral convictions"; "a moral life"
2. [Adjective]: relating to principles of right and wrong; i.e. to morals or ethics; "moral philosophy"
3. [Noun]: the significance of a story or event; "the moral of the story is to love thy neighbor"
4. adhering to ethical and moral principles; "it seems ethical and right"; "followed the only honorable course of action"; "had the moral courage to stand alone"
5. psychological rather than physical or tangible in effect; "a moral victory"; "moral support"
6. arising from the sense of right and wrong; "a moral obligation"
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.