Search and save vocabulary to your My Vocab lists!
1. [Adjective]: pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; "what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredith; "nice manners"; "a nice dress"; "a nice face"; "a nice day"; "had a nice time at the party"; "the corn and tomatoes a
2. [Noun]: a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera
3. exhibiting courtesy and politeness; "a nice gesture"
4. excessively fastidious and easily disgusted; "too nice about his food to take to camp cooking"; "so squeamish he would only touch the toilet handle with his elbow"
5. done with delicacy and skill; "a nice bit of craft"; "a job requiring nice measurements with a micrometer"; "a nice shot"
6. noting distinctions with nicety; "a discriminating interior designer"; "a nice sense of color"; "a nice point in the argument"
7. socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; "from a decent family"; "a nice girl"
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.