Search and save vocabulary to your My Vocab lists!
1. [Noun]: supernatural forces and events and beings collectively; "She doesn''t believe in the supernatural"
2. [Noun]: occult practices and techniques; "he is a student of the occult"
3. having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding; "mysterious symbols"; "the mystical style of Blake"; "occult lore"; "the secret learning of the ancients"
4. hidden and difficult to see; "an occult fracture"; "occult blood in the stool"
5. [Verb]: become concealed or hidden from view or have its light extinguished; "The beam of light occults every so often"
6. [Verb]: hide from view; "The lids were occulting her eyes"
7. [Verb]: cause an eclipse of (a celestial body) by intervention; "The Sun eclipses the moon today"; "Planets and stars often are occulted by other celestial bodies"
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.