Search and save vocabulary to your My Vocab lists!
1. [Adjective]: capable of being perceived by the senses or the mind; especially capable of being handled or touched or felt; "a barely palpable dust"; "felt sudden anger in a palpable wave"; "the air was warm and close--palpable as cotton"
2. [Adjective]: (of especially business assets) having physical substance and intrinsic monetary value ; "tangible property like real estate"; "tangible assets such as machinery"
3. [Adjective]: perceptible by the senses especially the sense of touch; "skin with a tangible roughness"
4. possible to be treated as fact; "tangible evidence"; "his brief time as Prime Minister brought few real benefits to the poor"
5. having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses; "a physical manifestation"; "surrounded by tangible objects"
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.