Search and save vocabulary to your My Vocab lists!
1. [Adjective]: characterizing or showing skill in or specialized knowledge of applied arts and sciences; "a technical problem"; "highly technical matters hardly suitable for the general public"; "a technical report"; "producing the A-bomb was a challenge to the technica
2. [Adjective]: of or relating to proficiency in a practical skill; "no amount of technical skill and craftsmanship can take the place of vital interest"- John Dewey
3. [Adjective]: of or relating to technique; "technical innovation in recent novels"; "technical details"
4. [Adjective]: of or relating to a practical subject that is organized according to scientific principles; "technical college"; "technological development"
5. [Noun]: (basketball) a foul that that can be assessed on a player or a coach or a team for unsportsmanlike conduct; does not usually involve physical contact during play
6. [Noun]: a pickup truck with a gun mounted on it
7. of production of chemicals for commercial purposes especially on a large scale; "technical (or commercial) sulfuric acid"
8. resulting from or dependent on market factors rather than fundamental economic considerations; "analysts content that the stock market is due for a technical rally"; "the fall is only a technical correction"
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.