13. (of hair) having lost its color; "the white hairs of old age"
14. (of coffee) having cream or milk added
15. benevolent; without malicious intent; "white magic"; "a white lie"; "that''s white of you"
16. restricted to whites only; "under segregation there were even white restrooms and white drinking fountains"; "a lily-white movement which would expel Negroes from the organization"
17. free from moral blemish or impurity; unsullied; "in shining white armor"
18. of summer nights in northern latitudes where the sun barely sets; "white nights"
19. ash-colored or anemic looking from illness or emotion; "a face turned ashen"; "the invalid''s blanched cheeks"; "tried to speak with bloodless lips"; "a face livid with shock"; "lips...livid with the hue of death"- Mary W. Shelley; "lips white with terror
20. dressed (or especially habited) in white; "white nuns"
21. of a surface; not written or printed on; "blank pages"; "fill in the blank spaces"; "a clean page"; "wide white margins"
22. glowing white with heat; "white flames"; "a white-hot center of the fire"
23. marked by the presence of snow; "a white Christmas"; "the white hills of a northern winter"
24. [Verb]: turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.