3. [Noun]: British physicist and Egyptologist; he revived the wave theory of light and proposed a three-component theory of color vision; he also played an important role in deciphering the hieroglyphics on the Rosetta Stone (1773-1829)
4. [Noun]: United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
5. [Noun]: young people collectively; "rock music appeals to the young"; "youth everywhere rises in revolt"
6. [Noun]: United States baseball player and famous pitcher (1867-1955)
7. [Noun]: United States jazz tenor saxophonist (1909-1959)
8. [Noun]: United States civil rights leader (1921-1971)
Get immediate access to grammar tests, quizzes, exercises, pronuciation practice, vocabulary building, courses, and an online community all wanting to improve their English and help you improve yours! Standard membership is FREE!!
Your percentage for the test can be checked against the level at https://english4today.com/tests/
Please register or login for the STANDARD TEST plus CERTIFICATE. Your first and family names are used to complete the certificate information. Your email address is required to validate your registration and to send you the full test results.