AS + ADJECTIVE + AS
To compare people, places, events or things, when there is no difference, use as + adjective + as:
- Peter is 24 years old. John is 24 years old. Peter is as old as John.
- Moscow is as cold as St. Petersburg in the winter.
- Ramona is as happy as Raphael.
- Einstein is as famous as Darwin.
- A tiger is as dangerous as a lion.
TRY THE RELATED QUICK COURSES
What you will learn use and identify adjectives in sentences understand how to add meaning to words with adjectives make comparisons by using adjectives (e.g. My sister is as old as you.) make superla …