COMPARISONS OF QUANTITY SHOWING NO DIFFERENCE
To show no difference: as much as , as many as, as few as, as little as
- as many as / as few as + countable nouns
- as much as / as little as + uncountable nouns
With countable nouns:
- They have as many children as us.
- We have as many customers as them.
- Tom has as few books as Jane.
- There are as few houses in his village as in mine.
- You know as many people as I do.
- I have visited the States as many times as he has.
With uncountable nouns:
- John eats as much food as Peter.
- Jim has as little food as Sam.
- You’ve heard as much news as I have.
- He’s had as much success as his brother has.
- They’ve got as little water as we have.
TRY THE RELATED QUICK COURSES
What you will learn use and identify adjectives in sentences understand how to add meaning to words with adjectives make comparisons by using adjectives (e.g. My sister is as old as you.) make superla …